Trade Secrets And Non-Compete Litigation
Businesses face constant challenges when seeking to protect proprietary information and prevent unfair competition, particularly, in our rapidly changing world of internet or email, which facilitates mass dissemination of protected information. When coupled with the increased mobility of employees in a fast paced business environment, there is invariably a risk that threatens the investment any employer makes in customer relationships, trade secrets, confidential information, and personnel. To protect this investment, BLG lawyers draft and enforce restrictive covenant agreements and protect trade secrets for businesses across Florida. We have represented entities and former employees to uphold or dismantle non-competition agreements.
- All aspects of trade secret and non-compete litigation
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Breach of non-compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Tortious interference with business relationships
- Employee interference or raiding
- Temporary restraining orders
- Permanent non-compete injunctions
Comments are closed.