BLG provides labor and employment services to employers ranging from preventative training to litigation and representation under federal and state labor employment law. We strive to provide the highest quality labor and employment services in as timely a manner as possible from pretrial through trial.
We firmly believe in litigation prevention and we work with clients to prevent unfavorable developments before they happen. We work closely with in-house legal counsel and human resources managers to develop sound employment policies and practices, as well as comprehensive record-keeping systems. We also make ourselves available at all times to immediately counsel and potentially defuse a tense employee situation before it turns into full blown litigation.
- All aspects of labor and employment litigation
- Employment policies and procedures manuals
- Management development and training
- Discrimination cases based on race, sex, age, disability, national origin and religion
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Harassment issues in the workplace
- Public accommodation cases under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Issues involving wage and hour regulations
- Wrongful termination
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation and Trade Secrets Agreements