When healthcare clients are faced with a need to litigate, Nicholas & Bell offers the unusual combination of lawyers who have extensive health care expertise and lawyers who also routinely try high exposure cases.
Our healthcare attorneys are trained to litigate in court, before juries, administrative proceedings, arbitrations and various public forums. At the same time, we understand the intricate healthcare payment systems, unique business environment, and the overlay of agency and regulatory oversight. The Nicholas & Bell litigation practice spans all facets of the healthcare industry. We represent for-profit and non-profit healthcare providers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, managed care organizations, HMOs, administrators of self-funded plans, and Medicare Advance Plans.
- All aspects of healthcare litigation
- Managed Care Network Disputes
- Management for Services Contract Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Proceedings
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Government Civil Proceedings including whistleblower suits, and Federal False Claims Act generally known as Qui tam
- Class Actions
- Starke and EMTALA disputes
- Internal Compliance Investigations
- Certificates of Need
- Medical staff and credentialing disputes
- Hearings before the Commissioner of Insurance
- Medicaid and Medicare litigation and claim payment
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Commercial Litigation, including commercial fraud, contracts, corporate government, fiduciary, professional liability, RICOH, securities and tax matters
- Receiverships and liquidation
Comments are closed.