Construction disputes invariably involve interpretation of contracts. BLG has extensive hands on experience analyzing, drafting, and negotiating all types of project agreements, and equal familiarity with the A1A project documents. We have experience with a variety of design and construction agreements ranging from architectural and engineering, design build, engineering procurement and construction management agreements thereby enabling us to resolve all aspects of construction disputes.
The BLG construction attorneys handle trials, arbitration and mediation, architect and engineering claims, products liability and warranty claims, building design defects, transportation, environmental concerns, public and private surety bond claims, construction liens, delay damage claims, and design and construction claims. Our construction lawyers have experience in state and federal court, arbitration, and other alternative dispute mechanisms.
- All aspects of construction litigation
- Arbitration and Administrative hearings
- Bid Protest
- Building envelope failures, water intrusion, mold issues
- Construction errors and omissions
- Delay, acceleration, disruption, loss of productivity claims
- Compensation claims
- Construction lien and bond disputes
- Construction and design defect claims
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Differing site condition claims
- Payment and Performance Bonds
- A1A contract disputes