Construction disputes invariably involve interpretation of contracts. Nicholas & Bell, P.A. has extensive hands on experience analyzing, drafting, and negotiating all types of project agreements, and equal familiarity with the A1A project documents. We prepare a variety of design and construction agreements ranging from architectural and engineering, design build, engineering procurement and construction management agreements thereby enabling us to resolve all aspects of construction disputes.
The Nicholas & Bell construction litigation practice group handles trials, arbitration and mediation, architect and engineering claims, products liability and warranty claims, building design defects, transportation, environmental concerns, public and private surety bond claims, construction liens, delayed damage claims, design and construction claims. Our construction lawyers have experience in state and federal court, the Board of Contract Appeals, the Federal Court of Common Claims, arbitration, and other alternative dispute mechanisms.
- All aspects at construction litigation
- Arbitration and Administrative hearing
- Bid Protest
- Building envelope failures, water intrusion, mold issues
- Construction errors and admissions
- Delay, acceleration, disruption, loss of productivity claims
- Compensation claims
- Construction lien and bond disputes
- Construction and design defect claims
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Differing site condition claims
- Payment and Performance Bonds
- A1A contract disputes