BANKRUPTCY AND CREDITOR’S RIGHTS LITIGATION
In the past decade, there has been a remarkable rise of bankruptcy and corporate reorganizations. Increasingly complex corporate structures and business transaction coupled with the ever changing state and federal law, have added to the uncertainty and challenges in today’s business marketplace.
In circumstances where business does not exceed its financial objective, bankruptcy or corporate reorganization is sometime the best strategy. Nicholas & Bell represents creditors in bankruptcy, workouts and reorganizations.
Nicholas & Bell’s preeminent goal is to represent our clients aggressively in order to minimize the hardship and maximize the opportunity of the difficult situation. Of course, should the need arise; we are not afraid to litigate to protect our clients. Our attorneys have a unique understanding of the operations of special assets department and have particular experience in bankruptcy and creditor rights having previously worked for the nation’s largest institutional lenders.
- All aspects of bankruptcy and creditor litigation
- Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings
- Chapter 7 liquidation proceedings
- Chapter 13 debt restructuring for individuals
- Complex mortgage foreclosure and workouts
- Representation of secured and unsecured creditors
- Fraudulent transfers
- Adversary proceedings
- Relief from stay
- Settlements and workouts
- Receivership and liquidation
- SBA disputes